سخن بزرگان *Elders speak* به زبان انگلیسی

نویسنده Amir Shahbazzadeh, بعد از ظهر 17:02:22 - 06/24/11

« +داستان های زیبا به زبان انگلیسی THE BEAUTIFUL STORY + | *MOdulator-DEModulator* »

0 اعضا و 1 مهمان درحال دیدن موضوع.

Amir Shahbazzadeh

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else
Judy Garland

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come to the edge
We might fall
Come to the edge
It's too high!
Come to the edge
And they came
and he pushed
and they flew
Christopher Logue

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. . . . It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more
Erica Jong

Amir Shahbazzadeh

Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil.
-- James Allen

Even if I don't reach all my goals, I've gone higher than I would have if I hadn't set any.
-- Danielle Fotopoulis

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
-- Reinhold Niebuhr

Amir Shahbazzadeh

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again.
-- Stephen Grellet

If one advances confidently in the direction of one's dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
-- Henry David Thoreau

It's not what you do once in a while, it's what you do day in and day out that makes the difference.
-- Jenny Craig

Amir Shahbazzadeh

It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting......Before a dream is realized, the Soul of the World tests everything that was learned along the way. It does this not because it is evil, but so that we can, in addition to realizing our dreams master the lessons we have learned as we have moved toward that dream. That's the point at which most people give up.... [At this point] Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity.
-- Paulo Coelho

Life is a big canvas, throw all the paint on it you can.
-- Danny Kaye

Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.
-- Elbert Hubbard

Amir Shahbazzadeh

Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.
Talent will not; nothing is more common than
unsuccessful people with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve
the problems of the human race.
-- Calvin Coolidge

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
-- Marianne Williamson

The credit belongs to those who are actually in the arena, who strive valiantly; who know the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spend themselves in a worthy cause; who at the best, know the triumph of high achievement; and who, at the worst, if they fail, fail while daring greatly, so that their place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
-- Theodore Roosevelt

Amir Shahbazzadeh

The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities.
-- James Allen

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gifted ability, or skill. It will make or break a company, a church, a home.
The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace from that day. We cannot change our past, we cannot change the fact that people will act in certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing that we can do is play on the one string that we have and this string is, Attitude. I am convinced that life is ten percent what happens to me and ninety percent how I react to it. And so it is with you....We are in charge of our Attitudes.
-- Charles Swindoll

The most beautiful things in the world are not seen nor touched. They are felt with the heart.
-- Helen Keller

Amir Shahbazzadeh

Those who cherish a beautiful vision, a lofty ideal in their hearts, will one day realize it.
-- James Allen

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
-- Mark Twain

Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right.
-- Henry Ford

Amir Shahbazzadeh

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. But you can decide how you're going to live now.
-- Joan Baez

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
-- Eleanor Roosevelt

You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.
-- Barbara De Angelis

You were born an original. Don't die a copy.
-- John Mason

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via telegram Share via twitter Share via whatsapp

https://www.meta4u.com/forum/Themes/Comet/images/post/xx.png
چند سخن از بزرگان:

نویسنده شیوا ایروانیان در مطالب جالب ،خواندنی و آموزنده

0 ارسال
1479 مشاهده
آخرین ارسال: بعد از ظهر 14:11:13 - 08/28/11
توسط
شیوا ایروانیان
https://www.meta4u.com/forum/Themes/Comet/images/post/xx.png
تدریس زبان با استاد خانم Native زبان انگلیسی

نویسنده zaban در علمی

0 ارسال