Chair and CEO

نویسنده Yaser Rasa, اکتبر 03, 2012, 11:40:07 بعد از ظهر

« ترجمه مقاله | كمك در ترجمه مقاله »

0 اعضا و 1 مهمان درحال دیدن موضوع.

آیلان

1. Chairman of the Board (Raeice Heyat Modireh): This is normally the highest authority in the organisation. He/She does not generally take part in day to day management of the entity i.e. Non-Executive (Gheir Movazzaf). If he/she does take part in day to day management of the entity then the title will most likely be Executive Chairman (Raeice Movazzaf Heyat Modireh).

2. Executive Chairman (Raeice Movazzaf Heyat Modireh): As explained in 1 above.

3. Vice Executive Chairman (Moaven/Ghaem Magham Raeice Movazzaf Heyat Modireh): This is the Deputy of 2 above.

4. Chief Executive Officer (Modir Ejraei Kol): This is normally the second highest authority in the organisation. An organisation has either a Chief Executive officer or a Managing Director (as in 5 below). It is not ususal for an entity to have both posts. He/She manages the day to day operation of the entity. The title does not show that he/she is a member of the board i.e. Director but he/she can also be a director of the entity. In this case it will need separate disclosue such as A Memeber of the Board of Directors (Ozveh Heyat Modireh).

5. Managing Director (Modir Amel):  This is normally the second highest authority in the organisation. An organisation has either a Chief Executive officer (as in 4 above) or a Managing Director. It is not ususal for an entity to have both posts. He/She manages the day to day operation of the entity. The title shows that he/she is also a member of the board i.e. Director.

6. General Manager (Modir Kol): This is normally the third highest authority in the organisation. He/She manages the day to day operation of the entity and reports to Managing Director. The title does not show that he/she is a member of the board i.e. Director.

Yaser Rasa

The points raised by me are as follows:

The Executive and non-executive terms are more related to the Board members, rather than the chairman of the board.

The term VICE as it was explained in your comment is related to the deputy of top organisational positions.

Chief Executive Officer is mostly used in the organisations that have the C level in place. For example CFO which stands for Chief Financial Officer, or even CCO etc.

Thanking you for your points

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter Share via whatsapp

خدمات حسابداری

موسسه رستا تراز پارسه اصطلاحات حسابداری طراحی سایت و انجمن حسابداری

سایر پرتال ها

فروم متا انجمن بورس و اوراق بهادار ثبت آگهی رایگان